Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
    :mad: Elite SCFTW'er Porscheboy's Avatar

Why We Live, Where we live...

So, it's of course an ongoing debate of why what area we live in is the best area, and I have to say that kind of interests me? I'm always curious to where I would want to travel to, visit, live, etc, and I think this could be a cool way to state why each of us have chosen, (or are forced to, for whatever reason) live where we live.

I won't finish my post here just yet, as I have to run to work, but I'll be posting pictures, links to cool things, and my personal honest opinion about those places.

We're all biased, completely understood, but if we can keep this a moderately civil account of the cool places we live, I think it has the potential to be a great thread.

All I'll leave for now is a picture my dad took of an area I love taking pictures at, it's Nubble Lighthouse in York, Maine. He was there just after a snowstorm and the place was incredible beautiful...

Johnny Suave Sex Machine Elite SCFTW'er Evo_power's Avatar
    Beer, strippers, weed, because everywhere else is worse.

Coop DeVille Elite SCFTW'er Cooper "s"'s Avatar
    No cold weather, but also no hot weather

Best women in the states

Cultural diversity
    The back end of this car, it's like an upskirt shot. -Porscheboy

918MtnDew Elite SCFTW'er S-Tune's Avatar
    Oil field and Mtn Dew.

:mad: Elite SCFTW'er Porscheboy's Avatar
    Pictures you've taken, links to cool breweries, restaurants, attractions, let's get a little more detailed.

Portland has more breweries than any other city in possibly the world, there'd be too many links. On top of that there's far too many strip clubs to name off.

Also it's actually very pretty out here.

Here's My. Hood in the summer time. Yes, that's snow, which means you can go skiing/snowboarding year round if you'd like to.

You can go wherever you want for the most part and it's awesome. This is one of a zillion reasons why I need a dirt bike.

There's also hundreds of miles of mountain bikes trains...on actual mountains, not the pussy shit Coop rides.

I'll think of more shit later.

The Creator Elite SCFTW'er Eos Rebel's Avatar
    Our summers are damn near perfect and our winters are usually pretty mild. We have every geographic feature in the state; from ocean beaches you can surf, quality mountains for snow sports, deserts, badlands and even a real deal rain forest. Our tech industry is thriving and Seattle-Bellevue-Redmond is the new Silicon Valley. Great breweries and progressive stances on hot topic issues such as legal weed. Aside from the rare earthquake or mudslide we don't have to worry about natural disasters. Hurricanes? Sucks for the south. Tornados? Sorry Oklahoma, our stuff is intact. Blizzards? Only in the mountains where it belongs. I could go on for a long time.

Don't listen to Telsa... his name is spelled incorrectly. - TeXas

Coop DeVille Elite SCFTW'er Cooper "s"'s Avatar
    Don't live there anymore, but one of my favorite countries by far was Buenos Aires, Argentina.... Not really the place to be in now.. but it was great in the 90's

has one THE widest streets in the world:

Freaking 12 lanes

That country has THE best grilling in the World, followed by the Best meat you will ever try... FACT.

They take that shit so serious they have redesigned the grill and taken it to the next level.

^^ the whole bed is made out of angle Iron.. so that the excess grease is removed from the meet.. The whole bed is linked to a hoist system so you can raise and drop it and get it at the perfect height from the Wood or Coal burning Grill.

The night life:

This is one of the few Cities in the world that does not sleep.

Clubs will open at 2 am... So you pretty much go pre drinking from 11 pm to 3 am.. hit the night club at 3:30-4 am, walk out at 7-8 am... Then go eat "media Lunas" at AMPM

Yeah that's like a croissant with Dulce de Leche in it.

What is Dulce de Leche??
    Its the ****ing best shit on the universe
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dulce_de_leche
    Its like Caramel if it was a god.

And they put that shit on EVERYTHING.
    They even sell that shit as a solid block... for on the go no mess

great women

Good friend from High School.. She now Rows for the Olympic Argentina team... 6'0"

^^ Lowest point on earth you can go to, unless you are a millionaire or scientist and can go to Antarctica.

Iguazu Water Falls

They are also pretty big on the car thing.

The best Metal Fabricators right now are all located there.

They will build you a replica Bugatti for 300k, made by hand to the same level of the originals.. They replicas are so close, that most people can only tell the difference when they notice it has a modern distributor.
    The back end of this car, it's like an upskirt shot. -Porscheboy

Senior Member Elite SCFTW'er AaronH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper "s" View Post
    Don't live there anymore, but one of my favorite countries by far was Buenos Aires, Argentina
    I didn't realize Buenos Aires was a country.
    God dammit I'm not going to have intercourse. - AWDfreak

Too bad Argentina sucks ass right now. Who the hell wants to get shot?