Page 1487 of 1487 FirstFirst ... 487987138714371477148214831484148514861487
Results 14,861 to 14,869 of 14869
    Gone N' Back Elite SCFTW'er mexMan's Avatar
    I found a twenty in my pocket last week, I bought myself some twinkies.

After some time struggling to find a job in my area, I decided I wouldn't settle for "something similar", and since I found out being an industrial designer isn't as desired as I thought, I decided to put up my own business, so I partnered with two old friends and we are about to open a specialty food store, I know it might seem like I'm settling for anything else but what I would like to do, but I have a plan, which ends up with me getting a NSX, with a halfway point consisting of me putting up my own design studio, but right now I have to focus on our flour tortilla factory and dealing with my meat dealers, and that's not dirty.

500 Abarth FTMFW! Elite SCFTW'er mclaren_mercedes_f1's Avatar
    Good luck on your new business man!
    @Goop, Just because you have a vagina doesnt mean the car sucks. - Lancer McPower

Coop DeVille Elite SCFTW'er Cooper "s"'s Avatar
    hell yeah man.. go for it. Do it while your still young.
    The back end of this car, it's like an upskirt shot. -Porscheboy

Senior Member Elite SCFTW'er Tom K's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronH View Post
    Found two silver coins at work this week. So that's pretty neato.
    Sell them and buy a mini fridge for your garage!

Quote Originally Posted by mexMan View Post

After some time struggling to find a job in my area, I decided I wouldn't settle for "something similar", and since I found out being an industrial designer isn't as desired as I thought, I decided to put up my own business, so I partnered with two old friends and we are about to open a specialty food store, I know it might seem like I'm settling for anything else but what I would like to do, but I have a plan, which ends up with me getting a NSX, with a halfway point consisting of me putting up my own design studio, but right now I have to focus on our flour tortilla factory and dealing with my meat dealers, and that's not dirty.
    Good luck with the food business. You should buy a Honda City Turbo after you get the NSX.

Senior Member Elite SCFTW'er AaronH's Avatar
    But I have a full-size fridge and a chest freezer in the garage already.
    God dammit I'm not going to have intercourse. - AWDfreak

Slow Car Fan Elite SCFTW'er VTEC_Dreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mexMan View Post

CONGRATS!

Being a business owner is on one hand the most amazing thing ever, and it also super sucks...all at once. Have fun! It's a ride, to be sure.

So you're just making flour tortillas?
    Anyhow...

Senior Member Elite SCFTW'er Tom K's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronH View Post
    But I have a full-size fridge and a chest freezer in the garage already.
    That's pretty cool. I wish I had a garage... and a chest freezer. I wanted to get a big freezer when I first moved out because I had this idea that I could store months' worth of food at a time by freezing it and only have to go shopping a few times a year.

On an unrelated note, I dreamt last night that BMW had made an i3 special edition to commemorate Asuka Langley from Neon Genesis Evangelion. BMW should totally make a car like that. Not that I'd want one, but I want to live in a world where I'm offered that choice. Stranger, or at least equally strange, special editions have been made (see: Jeep Wrangler Call of Duty: Black Ops Edition, Hyundai Tucson Walking Dead Edition, Nissan Rogue: Rogue One Star Wars Edition, Dodge Challenger Stormtrooper Hellcat).

Gone N' Back Elite SCFTW'er mexMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VTEC_Dreams View Post
    CONGRATS!

Being a business owner is on one hand the most amazing thing ever, and it also super sucks...all at once. Have fun! It's a ride, to be sure.

So you're just making flour tortillas?
    Yup, the rest we're bringing in from hometown, we're super thrilled because we spent most of today painting the place, tomorrow we're giving it the second coat, and doing the ceiling, on Monday I have an appointment with my carpenter so he can start building the racks and storefront, and I'm getting the signs printed, so this week I'm hopeful we'll be hanging those and getting our permits, also I'm getting the tortilla stuff wired up most likely on Tuesday, I'm getting close, I'll keep you updated and soon enough I'll give you some pics... or the store's IG handle.

Also, I'm kinda scared because I know that running a biz is a bitch, but I have some experience with the family business, so I hope that helps when running one of my own. Thanks for the support guys, we're getting closer to me getting a NSX!

Senior Member Elite SCFTW'er lambo or holden's Avatar
    That's cool MexMan. I've toyed with the idea of of getting into a similar market but never really put any effort into it. Best of luck with this.
    parents in law dont really understand english fully well - Coop