Page 1492 of 1493 FirstFirst ... 4929921392144214821487148814891490149114921493 LastLast
Results 14,911 to 14,920 of 14922
    The Creator Elite SCFTW'er Eos Rebel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom K View Post
    Thanks. My money is on it being a Chevrolet, but it could be anything. The design language is pretty ambiguous.
    Not a Chevy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_Production_Group
    Don't listen to Telsa... his name is spelled incorrectly. - TeXas

500 Abarth FTMFW! Elite SCFTW'er mclaren_mercedes_f1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eos Rebel View Post
    That is a weird ass looking vehicle. Holy.
    @Goop, Just because you have a vagina doesnt mean the car sucks. - Lancer McPower

Senior Member Elite SCFTW'er AaronH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eos Rebel View Post
    Front end reminds me of a first-gen Ridgeline.
    God dammit I'm not going to have intercourse. - AWDfreak

Senior Member Elite SCFTW'er Tom K's Avatar
    Those headlights look tactical AF. 10/10 would drive ironically.

It also looks surprisingly compact for a wheelchair-accesible vehicle.
    Quote Originally Posted by mclaren_mercedes_f1 View Post
    I wasn't suggesting you make your own. There are hobby companies out there that make decals for very specific scale and vehicle.

I mean... you COULD print them yourself, but it will involve tons of research and measurements to get right. Which one were you looking at specifically? (scale, make, and model) I'll see if I can find any.
    I haven't actually bought any of the tobacco sponsored cars yet, so I'm not sure which manufacturer I'll end up choosing. IXO produces the Silk Cut and Gitanes-liveried Jaguars and Matra-Simca with the illegal decals, so I'll probably just get those, but the Rothmans Porsches will be a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by S-Tune View Post
    Stay safe Tom and dont mess around when it comes with your personal health !
    I'm doing surprisingly fine. Pneumonia is usually accompanied by flu-like symptoms like fever and fatigue etc., but I have't felt any except I've been coughing relentlessly for five weeks straight. I have never experienced anything like it and was convinced it had to be asthma or an allergic reaction or something.

The Creator Elite SCFTW'er Eos Rebel's Avatar
    Those headlights look tactical AF. 10/10 would drive ironically.

They are pretty controversial around here because while they are supposed to be accessible, they have been a pretty big failure in that regard. Wheelchairs are ok, but if people are using walkers most can't get in due to having to hunch down to get under the roof.
    Don't listen to Telsa... his name is spelled incorrectly. - TeXas

500 Abarth FTMFW! Elite SCFTW'er mclaren_mercedes_f1's Avatar
    I haven't actually bought any of the tobacco sponsored cars yet, so I'm not sure which manufacturer I'll end up choosing. IXO produces the Silk Cut and Gitanes-liveried Jaguars and Matra-Simca with the illegal decals, so I'll probably just get those, but the Rothmans Porsches will be a challenge.
    Spotmodels has a decent collection of decals. https://www.spotmodel.com/index.php?cPath=37

Just make sure the scale of the car you're getting is the same as the one the decal is made for.
    @Goop, Just because you have a vagina doesnt mean the car sucks. - Lancer McPower

Well, go on and create an account! We could use some more members.

Happy birthday, Eos!

We're all getting old as shit.

Gone N' Back Elite SCFTW'er mexMan's Avatar
    So three weeks ago most of the people came back to my hometown, there were three weddings that weekend, to which one my roommates was invited, the other guy and I stayed back in Guadalajara, that same weekend my dad went to visit me because he wanted to see my new business, and then everything went to ****ing hell, it was almost hilarious, I'm going to tell this like one of those sitcom episodes that get split in three or more different stories that end up tying up together.

My father took an overnight bus from home to Guadalajara, Thursday, March 12, and sent me a message saying "see you in the morning, good night", based on previous experiences we knew that the bus he took would be arriving around 7 A.M., and we agreed that he would take an Uber to the hotel and rest a little bit more, as comfortable as these buses can be, an overnight is still exhausting, anyway, I digress.

My roommate had left that Wednesday (for some reason he thought he needed a few days extra, the wedding he got invited to was on Saturday), so he would be back home on Thursday morning, same overnight, just one day earlier and going back, and he wouldn't be coming back until Monday evening, as we had a long weekend for some festivity, and my other roommate was going to leave on Saturday, very early, he was going to the beach with some friends for the long weekend.

That whole week we had been having issues with the water back in the store, apparently the whole building was out of water, we could still work, but it sucked balls, and we had been calling the landlord to check on the issue, to which we got no response for four days.

I wake up that Friday around 8, and started planning my day, as my dad was supposed to be there already, so I decided to go early to the store, pick up some orders I had to deliver, and be back before 10, as that's the opening hour, so I took a shower, had breakfast and by 9 I was crossing the street to get to the store, I unlock the curtain, you know, those rolling steel curtains, and as soon as it rolls up I realize that the store is an aquarium. A water pipe that ran across my ceiling had burst, I don't know hoy many hours, but it was bad, my counter, which runs across the whole store, was coincidentally placed underneath the leak, which could be called a monsoon, so it was messed up really bad, so I called the landlord, and when he picked up, kinda angry because I had woken him up, I got pissed off like immediately, because he had the balls to get angry at me because I woke him up after a pipe bursting because he neglected to do anything about the water problem for almost a whole week, so he proceeded to ask for forgiveness and send the maintenance guy, and then I called my mom to ask her if my dad had called back to say he had arrived in Guadalajara, so she told me no, and asked me to give her a few minutes to try to reach my dad.

So then while the maintenance guy started fixing my shit (I was the only one affected by the incident) I went to deliver the tortillas I had prepared the day before, and as I made my way back to the store, my mom calls me back and tells me that MY DAD'S BUS HAD ROLLED OVER, and he would be arriving around noon, that I shouldn't worry, he was just slightly bruised but fine, and he would be eventually getting there.

When I get back to the store my landlord proceeds to tell me "hey at least the water problem is fixed, and the leak is fine now, see you" and leaves, so I grab him and tell him "so when are you sending the maintenance guy to fix my roof and counter?", and say that it wasn't his fault, the only reason I didn't kill him on the spot is that I was already to distressed about the bus' problem, so I just told him that if he didn't fix my shit I was going to retain the rent and use it to make the fixes myself, he know one of my business partners is a lawyer so he stepped back and told me that he would see what he could do, and my last words were "you better be able to fix it", I don't think I even said goodbye, I wanted him the **** out of there already. He hasn't fixed shit yet. And he'll be calling me soon as is paying rent time.

At around 12 my dad called me to say he had arrived, I closed the store and put up a notice saying "sorry for the inconvenience, we're closed today", as I already knew I was going to take my dad to the hospital to get checked and some other insurance shit. We ended up losing the whole afternoon to that, we got home at like 9 p.m. and I told him to stay, I'd rather have him there that in the hotel, one of my roommates was gone so there was a free room, he did stay, and changed his return ticket for the next day (he was supposed to go back until Monday) because my mom was on the edge after the accident.

LONG STORY SHORT (yeah ****ing right), my dad ended up buying a plane ticket for Sunday, instead of going back on the overnight bus on Saturday, my wedding roommate stayed the **** back home because apparently the first COVID patient in the town WAS AT THAT WEDDING (he found out by Monday he was sick) so I told my roommate "stay the **** home, who knows if you talked to the guy", so the last few weeks were spent with my other roommate and his GF, as she stayed with us (him) until he came back home last weekend, and last Tuesday my mom told me that a family friend needed to go pick up his daughters to Guadalajara, so she told him "no, Diego will bring them", the perfect excuse to get me home, so after w few days alone, I finally got here this past Thursday, which I wasn't planning on because my grandparents are staying here and well I do feel slightly worried, but here we are, at least I stopped talking to the furniture.

WHAT A SHITSHOW.

918MtnDew Elite SCFTW'er S-Tune's Avatar
    Stay safe Mexman ! Somedays the wind is never on your side ! Glad you dads ok too .